Whelp internet friends, it’s officially been a year since I launched this blog! I know, it seems crazy right? It both feels like seconds and a lifetime have passed. Looking back at my first post, I gave y’all some quick fun(ish) facts about myself so I thought it might be fun to do some more…maybe in relation to the first set? I don’t know, I’m tired so we’ll just see how this turns out.
- I still live in San Diego (surprise surprise) but some things have changed! One thing I don’t talk a lot about here is science, but I changed my major this year from Biology-Chemistry to just Chemistry.
- Still love God, still love music, still horrible at fun facts.
- I finally made it to Yosemite!!! (Y’all should be proud.)
- My current television show of choice is CSI.
- When I study, my favorite album to listen to is The Theory of Everything soundtrack.
- I. Love. Boba.
- One time when I was playing softball, a bee landed on my lip. I was so still that the ball went right past me, but the bee eventually flew away.
I think that’s about it for now, otherwise they might start getting too deep. I hope y’all have a wonderful rest of your Wednesday. I’ll leave you with some mid-week encouragement (Lord knows I need it)!