As many of you know, I love music. I’m not some child prodigy who can play like 20 different instruments–I do sing a little but that is beside the point–but that doesn’t mean I can’t love music. I collect records, I have too many playlists on Spotify, and I’m almost always humming along to a song in my head. This weekend I got to go see one of my all-time favorite bands.
I know the photos are blurry, but we were up in the nosebleeds with all the middle school girls so give me a break.
Panic! at the Disco and Saint Motel KILLED it and it was honestly one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to (shout out to Brendon Urie for singing through his laryngitis). Going with my some amazing friends made it even better. I wouldn’t have wanted to dance away my problems with anyone else.
This awesome experience inspired me to share some of my current favorite songs with you guys! I deeply believe that a person’s taste in music says a lot about them thus I thought it would be a fun way to share more about myself with you all. Who knows, this may even become a regular thing. So, here is a list of fifteen songs that I’m currently in love with:
- Anagrams by Young the Giant
- Death of a Bachelor by Panic! at the Disco
- How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful by Florence and the Machine
- Bad Self Portrait by Lake Street Drive
- Snakes by Bastille
- Heavy by Birdtalker
- Something to Believe In (Live Acoustic) by Young the Giant
- Epilogue from La La Land by Justin Hurwitz
- Breaking Up My Bones by Vinyl Theater
- Weight of Living pt. II by Bastille
- In a Week by Hozier
- Cleopatra by The Lumineers
- Consolations by Tow’rs
- You Can Be You by Saint Motel
- House of Memories by Panic! at the Disco
Like I said earlier, this is just a list of some current favorites. They are in no particular order of most favorite to least as all songs are created equal…no really, they are. Feel free to listen to any and all of them.
If you guys ever want to check out my Spotify to see what I’m listening to, just search “Tori Berry.” I’m sure one of you will catch me jamming out to one of my more embarrassing playlist (#showtunes4dayz). What are some of your guy’s favorite songs right now?
All the best,